Friday, October 8, 2010

New Zealand 2010--



 Some where over the pacific

 Nuhaka, Just one of many random general stores.


 My first snow experience

 Coromandel- Moonlight

 Gisborne- Howling offshores, now only if it was bigger!

 Puhoi- If i was to be a Librarian it would definitely be here

 My first attempt at HDR

The T-Rex of the Northland

A trip to the land of the Long White Cloud, it's been roughly 18 years since I had been there, so its hard to appreciate the place when your 5. This time I went with open eyes and with thousands of photo's taken here's a few that i've processed so far. A bit from column A and a bit from column B. The place is so diverse, it's hard to know if your coming or going. I gave it a shot and now I know what to expect next time.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment