Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Going back--

I was just recently back in New Zealand. This time with no camera equipment. As my 5D mark II was in for some pixel repairs, I was losing my mind as I was watching epic sunrises, sunsets and exploring headlands and seeing views only few would bother to walk to. So now im back and im going through some photos from my trip last year and decided to put a few more up. 


 This was taken with my iPhone 4 on my recent trip with the Pro Camera App. It's a gem of a app.

This was taken in the Coromandel area, very hard to believe this photo isn't photoshop'd but believe me this is very very very real. 

 New Zealand farmland from a moving campervan.

 Some more Gisbourne barrel times. 

A beach shack for some beach shacks.

Low lying clouds and baron land. You can even see the Chateau in between the foothills. 

No comments:

Post a Comment